1. The lyrics sound like a heartsick vampire.
2. Ville Valo could very well be a heartsick vampire.
“Falling in love is the best way to kill your heart because then it’s not yours anymore. It’s laid in a coffin, waiting to be cremated.” - Ville Valo
3. Guitar solos.
4. Every once and a while a song lasts for 9 minutes and you don’t even notice.
5. Ville’s voice gives me shivers.
6. Finnish accents.
7. Awkward and silly in real life.
Remember when I saw Heaven’s Basement got this amazing picture of Sid, touched him, and met him after the show.
Some of the greatest movie psychos:
1. A Clockwork Orange,1971. Malcolm McDowell as Alex / Alexander DeLarge / Alex Burgess; 2. American Psycho,2000. Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman; 3. Funny Games U.S.,2007. Michael Pitt as Paul; 4. Scream,1996. Skeet Ulrich as Billy Loomis and Matthew Lillard as Stuart; 5. Secret Window,2004. Johnny Depp as Mort Rainey; 6. Fight Club,1999. Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden; 7. The Dark Knight,2008. Heath Ledger as Joker; 8. The Silence of the Lambs,1991. Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Hannibal Lecter; 9. The Shining,1980. Jack Nicholson as Jack Torrance